So I’m going to upload something completely different from what you’re probably used to, but this is still a personal blog and this is me.
My fellow whovians might like this, or just those who want something more to believe in.
I drew this on my driveway earlier today, just for fun. But when I stood over my crayon tardis, so my shadow lied upon it. I thought about it.
It might just be a piece of crayons with a shadow upon it. Not much. But it is a shadow, a reflection, of what still is so close.
Worlds such as the doctor’s might just be a parallel world away, a world just beside ours. And to quote the doctor himself; “Nothing is impossible, just highly unlikely.”
In a way, I’m really in a tardis. Maybe somewhere, in a world far away.
Things such as multiple universes and worlds are one of the most fascinating things I know, and sometimes I really can’t stop think about it.
I also have my own personal reasons to believe it.
If someone ever wanna discuss deep shit or anything paranormal, just say hi.
#doctor who #tardis #universe #parallel worlds #paranormal #photo #photography #riz spam
- arcticsharkdicks reblogged this from shark-dicks
- mermaid-lovers-united reblogged this from shark-dicks
- shark-dicks reblogged this from horrorriz
- selcouth-b reblogged this from mintjaan
- mintjaan reblogged this from horrorriz
- mintjaan likes this
- gross-teenager reblogged this from horrorriz
- sophies-shit reblogged this from horrorriz
- kaizokuj likes this
- sony- likes this
- 1fortheoutcasts reblogged this from horrorriz
- princessjadeoftardis likes this
- onyxlonewolf reblogged this from horrorriz
- onyxlonewolf likes this
- taeldonkyriin likes this
- championess likes this
- blue-rose-yuzuki likes this
- rivriv-gyaru likes this
- obsessivepuzzles likes this
- diagon-alli likes this
- horrorriz posted this
THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED ON MOZILLA FIREFOX WITH A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 800.